Middle School Sports Programs
Flag Football and Volleyball has begun.
Students must register and have current physical on file and parent permission for all athletics.
Check back for upcoming sports seasons and when they will begin.
- Fall Sports: Boys Soccer, Girls Softball
- Late Fall Sports: Flag Football and Girls Volleyball
- Winter Sports: Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Floor Hockey and “futures” Tackle Football
Students who wish to participate must:
- Be in 6th-8th grades to try out for a sport
- Be in good academic standing in class
- Turn in a physical, permission and contact form
- Turn in a “pay to play” $25 athletic fee once student has made the team
Need more information regarding DPS Prep League Sports?
Contact the Florida Pitt Waller Athletic Director Emily Dirks with any questions.