Middle School Sports Programs
We are excited to say that girls softball has been approved!!
Practice has begun but still time to join! All 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls are encouraged to come out and play! Below are more details and things to remember. We hope to see you all there! Go Bison! Click here to register!
- Practice is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 5:15-6:30 pm on the Waller baseball field
- Students must register, have current physical on file and parent permission. Click here to register.
- We will follow all State, District and Local Health Guidelines along with all protocols currently in place for our high school sports.
- Softball Season will run from 9/14-10/16.
- Daily Health Screening will take place.
- Students and staff will be required to bring their own water
- Any equipment that is shared will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Athletes must wear masks during practice and while sitting in the dugout. When on the field they are exempt from wearing them.
- Bring gloves, bats, cleats if you have them but NOT required (but must have running shoes)
- Email Coach Hill with any questions @ email@example.com
Middle School Sports Programs (Check back for upcoming sports seasons and when they will begin) Due to Covid dates and seasons have changed. We will update the website and other social media platforms to give you the latest in upcoming sports offered.
- Fall Sports: Boys Soccer, Girls Softball
- Late Fall Sports: Flag Football and Girls Volleyball
- Winter Sports: Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Floor Hockey and “futures” Tackle Football
Students who wish to participate must:
- Be in 6th-8th grades to try out for a sport
- Be in good academic standing in class
- Turn in a physical, permission and contact form
- Turn in a “pay to play” $25.00 athletic fee once student has made the team
Need more information regarding DPS Prep League Sports?
Contact the Florida Pitt Waller Athletic Director Emily Dirks, Emily_dirks@dpsk12.org with any questions.